Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where Bloggers Create Glitch


Please bear with me. I am, indeed, participating in the Where Bloggers Create IV studio tour. Unfortunately Blogger has decided to mess with me and absolutely will not post my pictures properly.

I'm working on a solution and should by be up and visit-ready by 
tomorrow. I would love you to come back and visit if you have a chance and I will try to drop in on each and every one of you.

Thanks for the patience...I'm really looking to seeing everyone's creative spaces!

Many thanks to Karen Valentine for providing us with this wonderful
event....

6 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Dear Lynette I feel so sorry for you!
I hope Blogger can get it right very soon and relieve you of this stress!
Wishing you all the best,
Suzy

Jo said...

Hallo Lynette, I'm sorry for you re the Blogger problems. I've encountered a couple myself lately but as my server and the Internet keep logging out or won't upload, I don't know who to blame! However, it's good to see you again here on Blogger and I look forward to your creative photography posts. Hugs Jo (Tanzania)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

*shakes fist at Blogger*

Lois Evensen said...

Blogger has had personality problems lately! I think it might be trying to fix things that weren't broken before they started messing with them. :\

Unknown said...

Wow! You have so many great things to work with! I've seen so many fabulous spaces, like your's, that are filled with so many materials.... my next investment will have nothing to do with reno - it will be materials... I'm a little green with envy! :) Would love for you to stop by for a visit...

:)
Heather
stringtownhome.blogpsot.com

Sandy said...

What a great space! I just fell in love with all those colorful boots and the row of tiny chairs. Really wonderful space, thanks for sharing.