Friday, June 25, 2010

Mad Tea Party!

Welcome to Imagination Lane!
.



Few things are better for the soul than afternoon tea. Pretty dishes filled with creamy treats..the alluring scent of Earl Grey tea..the company of friends who have gracefully accepted you invitation to drop by..all are treasures guaranteed to slow the day to a restful pace and highlight the many blessings in your life.
.
When I saw that Vanessa Valencia was hosting a Mad Tea Party, I knew I had to be part of it. I had just discovered her blog, ' A Fanciful Twist' and was captivated by her style and imagination. It was clear this girl would know how to throw a great party!
My plan was set from the start. I have just starting playing with bears. While I haven't made any yet, I've dressed a few in style and have come to realize that bears need parties, too. So please join us for an afternoon with the Bear family...
.
A special thank you goes out to Vanessa for so graciously inviting us all to tea. I definitely suggest a visit to her wonderful, whimsical blog!

.

7 comments:

Maggi said...

The Teddy Bear Picnic was an absolute delight! Thank you ever so for having me to tea! You are more than welcome to visit my party whenever you get a monment from your guests!

Scrap Vamp said...

Thank you for inviting me to tea!

Kelly said...

What cute teapots! I especially love the one in the middle!

Have a frabjous day! Kelly
www.blondheart.blogspot.com

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What darling teapots! And I enjoyed having tea with you. Thanks much! Hope you'll come have a spot of tea with me, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely tea set! Thank you for stopping by my Mermaid tea party adventure and for your nice compliments. I also appreciate your heart felt words about our sweet daughter. Look forward to seeing your bears!
~ Iva

QueenBe said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and commenting on Mama Pig! Your blog is wonderful, so peaceful and serene looking. I am now a follower. Your story about your little dog is wonderful, is he the one you rescued near death? WHat a treasure. Mama Pig continues to do well, with eye drops 3 times a day for life. Which means where I go, she goes. Vacations and all. Keep up the good work resucing those animals!

Weathered & Worn said...

I love Vanessa's blog too! Thank You for the sweet tea. And what a cute teddy bear tea party. I'm going to try to visit some more tea partys, if my computer will allow it!