Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Signs, Signs: Friends


When I came across this sign in a shop, I laughed out loud. 

I know I have good friends, and others who are true indeed, but clearly I am lacking in rowdy friends.


Luckily,  I do have my husband, (partner-in-crime and chief instigator), who absolutely gets the sentiment in this statement.

We have often said, "Damn...that was fun!", occasionally in situations it might have been wiser to avoid. (A few things come to mind.)

So far, we have managed to stay out of prison.

Some might say that's because we've been extremely lucky, if not always especially smart.

Now that we're senior citizens, it's undoubtedly time to settle down. I'll try to remember that next time we go on a road trip...:)

................

I'm linking up to Signs, Signs today. Do pop by to see other signs from around the world...

http://signs2.blogspot.ca/

11 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I will say damn that was fun ...and I will come and visit you in jail ;)))). Do NOT stop doing what you're doing just because you're senior citizens. ;))))

betty-NZ said...

A sign with a lot of truth!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I dont see you stopping poking through ruined buildings behind Do Not Enter tapes, somehow. But I think you're safe from the feds-they wouldnt know what to do with you. Hee hee. Was happy to see your post today, kiddo. Today uptown I saw a WHOLE BED full of crocuses. Wow.

Anonymous said...

I should find a sign like that for my sibling! lol!

~Lindy

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

This reminds me of "A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body." I'll have to remember your sign here. Thanks for visiting my newly opened cafe/store. No 40's music last time I was in. It was smooth mellow jazz.

Jim said...

That's a laugh.

Marleen said...

That is funny indeed!

Halcyon said...

That is a funny sign. And I like your story too! :)

Katy Cameron said...

Nooo, don't settle down, you're my inspiration on how to grow old disgracefully ;o)

Linda said...

That sign is hilarious. :) Greetings from Montreal.

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.